|Friday, October 18, 2019 6:30pm|
||If you’re curious about kink, or you've already got a foundation in kink and are looking for more sensual, connected experiences, this is the perfect place for you.
Your experience will include:
• Body-reading and non-verbal communication
• Agreements and consent talk
• How to negotiate/communicate pre and during process and potential pitfalls
• Intro to equipment and what's really 'needed' to have a good kink session
• Impact, sensation, and toys
• Artistry in kink and slowing down
• Different areas for different experiences - all comfort levels catered to with theme stations
• Deepening your experience through presence and the heart-based connection
• Asking for and receiving the type of touch/contact you want
WHO IS THIS FOR: The curious. Couples where one or both parties have played a little, and want more experience/tools. Couples/singles who haven't played with kink, but might like to. Couples/singles of any gender or sexual orientation. Individuals who are capable of holding themselves with respect and integrity.
WHO IS THIS NOT FOR: Probably not for highly experienced players, not for individuals/couples who aren't able to operate in a space of consent, respect for others experiences/comfort levels and integrity.
SCHEDULE: The evening will start with facilitated exercises around connection and consent, followed by instruction in BDSM/kink, leading onto 90 minutes of play which is an opportunity to explore and put the skills you've learnt into practie.
WILL THERE BE PARTNER WORK? Yes, although your participation in this is up to your own comfort level.
CAN I WORK EXCLUSIVELY WITH MY PARTNER/FRIEND? Yes, you are welcome to work exclusively as a couple.
I DON'T HAVE A PARTNER, CAN I COME ON MY OWN? YES! There will be a variety of exercises throughout the night where you'll get the opportunity to partner up with different people if you choose. There will be plenty of opportunity to mix and move around the room and experience multiple different partners.
HOW INTENSE IS THIS EVENT?: This event will focus on the foundations of BDSM/kink, and can be as intense or gentle as you like. There will be no oral or genital penetration during this event. Participate to your level of comfort for the entire evening. We are providing a safe container for all expressions of safe and respectful play.
NUDITY: Some participants may choose to work with nudity (to their individual level of comfort) throughout the night - but this is not an expectation.
WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL THE EXERCISES?: You may sit out of any activity, or participate only to a level that's right for you.
IS THE VENUE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?: Yes. There is a lift to the studio space and a wheelchair accessible toilet at the venue.
BRING: Water bottle, sarong, your own play gear (if you have).
DRESS: Whatever you're comfortable in. There is no dress code but all is welcome.
NOTE: All single *CIS gender male tickets are sold out! (*CIS = people whose gender identity matches the sex that they were assigned at birth)
402/11 Randle Street, Surry Hills
||1 Person: $80 (Final Release)|
2 Person: $140 (Final Release)
0432 646 882
||Visit our website for full details and to purchase tickets.|
All single CIS* gender male tickets are sold out (*CIS = people whose gender identity matches the sex that they were assigned at birth)
||Whatever you're comfortable in. There is no dress code.
||By making this booking, I confirm that:
- I will keep the names and identifying details of other participants confidential (except the facilitators).
- I will not take photos at the event.
- I understand that this is a SOBER event and no drugs or alcohol are permitted to be consumed on the premises. If I appear to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol or in an altered state, I may be asked to leave.
- I do not have a history of serious mental illness which may result in me falling into an altered state of consciousness, such as psychotic, manic or schizophrenic states.
- I take responsibility for my own experience, and will only participate in an exercise or experience to the level of my comfort/ability. I understand that I have choice in every moment to say 'yes' or 'no' to an exercise or experience, and that it is my responsibility to stay aware of my own boundaries.
- I am committed to co-creating a space of safety by being aware of and respecting both my own and others' boundaries. I understand that consent is a continual process and may be withdrawn or adjusted at any moment.
- I understand that while the facilitators are committed to a culture of safety, that ultimately I am responsible for my own safety.
- I understand that this event involves s*xual/sensual practices, which may lead to various emotional responses. If I need support during the evening, I will reach out to one of the facilitators. If I need to leave the event, I will let one of the facilitators know I am leaving if it's possible to do so, or get in touch with one of the facilitators afterwards to let them know why I left.
- I am an adult (18 years or over).
- I am fluent in English and can follow complex instructions.
||Click here to visit website